With its latest upgrade, Reyna Law Firm readies itself to better assist accident victims facing the added complexity of commercial vehicle involvement. Because Texas is an at-fault state, which puts the burden of damage liability firmly on those responsible for car crashes, Reyna Law Firm aims to help victims prove their eligibility for compensation.
For more information, see https://www.reynainjurylaw.com/el-paso
Acknowledging that legal injury claims can be daunting, especially when corporations and their insurers enter proceedings, the firm looks to provide a haven for injured parties. With assured guidance, Reyna Law Firm moves to offer clients accurate counsel and comprehensive assistance throughout each stage of the process.
Its services extend to case evaluations that allow its lawyers to discuss with clients their accident in full, ascertaining relevant facts and circumstances. This also enables its trained staff to begin exploring possible legal avenues going forward while advising clients on their rights. Further, they can weigh up the likelihood that claims may achieve significant compensatory amounts.
In Texas, a variety of commercial vehicle accidents can occur due to the high volume of commercial trucking and transportation activities in the state. Here are some common types of commercial vehicle accidents seen in Texas:
- Rear-end Collisions: Commercial trucks often require more time and distance to come to a complete stop. When following too closely or failing to brake in time, these vehicles can collide with the vehicle in front, leading to rear-end collisions.
- Jackknife Accidents: Jackknifing occurs when a truck’s trailer swings out to the side, forming an acute angle with the cab. This typically happens when the trailer’s wheels lose traction, causing the truck to skid. It can result in the trailer blocking multiple lanes, leading to significant accidents involving multiple vehicles.
- Rollover Accidents: Due to their high center of gravity and cargo distribution, commercial trucks are prone to rollover accidents. These accidents often happen when a truck takes a turn too fast or encounters uneven road surfaces, causing the vehicle to tip over.
- Under-ride Collisions: These accidents occur when a smaller vehicle collides with the rear or side of a commercial truck and gets trapped underneath it. Under-ride collisions can lead to severe injuries or fatalities for the occupants of the smaller vehicle.
- Blind Spot Collisions: Commercial trucks have large blind spots, especially on the right side, making it challenging for truck drivers to see nearby vehicles. Accidents can occur when smaller vehicles linger in these blind spots, and the truck changes lanes or makes a turn without realizing their presence.
- Tired Driving Accidents: Fatigue is a significant issue among commercial truck drivers. When drivers exceed their hours of service limits or fail to take appropriate breaks, drowsiness can impair their reaction times, leading to accidents.
- Improper Loading Accidents: Poorly secured or overloaded cargo can shift during transit, causing the truck to become unbalanced and potentially leading to accidents. This is especially dangerous if the cargo includes hazardous materials.
These types of accidents can vary in severity, from minor fender-benders to catastrophic collisions. After a commercial vehicle accident in Texas, it’s essential to seek legal assistance and report the incident to the appropriate authorities.
The firm’s attorneys also advise that in many cases, insurance companies may make contact in the aftermath of accidents in order to extend settlement offers. Instead of accepting such sums right away, Reyna Law Firm suggests that its assistance may lead to higher figures being proposed – sufficient to cover economic and non-economic damages.
Reyna Law Firm operates across an extensive statewide service area, with additional offices in Dallas, Lubbock, San Antonio, and other locations. Its attorneys offer contingency-based representation, with clients having no obligation to pay outstanding legal fees unless their injury claim is successful.
“Great legal help for car accidents,” said one recent client. “Very thorough and personable service.” Another added: “Friendly, helpful, and bilingual. All my questions were answered and I was given fitting advice for my case.”
The firm makes initial consultations regarding company vehicle accidents or other incidents that led to injury available to schedule online at its website or via telephone.
Interested parties in El Paso or around Texas can find further details about Reyna Law Firm’s services at https://www.reynainjurylaw.com/
Reyna Law Firm El Paso
221 North Kansas Street #700