San Francisco, California Aug 29, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – World-leading Korean dash cam brand THINKWARE announces its Labor Day promotion with special offers on its dash cam lineup. The special will run between August 29th – September 11th on the official THINKWARE website, Amazon, Best Buy, and other online retailers.
THINKWARE is providing discounts on its seven best-selling dash cameras and its iVolt mini external battery. The full lineup of discounted models includes:
- U1000: ($499.99 – $399.99) THINKWARE’s flagship model delivers sharp native 4K front and 2K rear video quality, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Parking Surveillance mode, and Super Night Vision technology.
- Q800 PRO (QA100): ($299.99 – $199.99) Capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440P and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems supported.
- X700: ($249.99 – $149.99) Offering an easy-to-navigate 2.7″ LCD touchscreen, Full HD two-channel, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Parking Surveillance mode, and more.
- F200 PRO: ($139.99 – $109.99) A versatile mid-range Full HD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi.
- F70: ($89.99 – $69.99) An entry-level dash cam offering clear Full HD 1080P video quality and features Energy Saving Parking Recording.
- F790: ($199.99 – $169.99) Includes THINKWARE’s proprietary Super Night Vision 3.0 technology, HDR, dewarping video technology, and advanced video recording technology in an impeccable and sleek design.
- M1 Motorsports Cam: ($499.99 – $349.99) Built with the outdoors in mind, this is THINKWARE’s flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATVs, and UTV vehicles.
- iVolt Mini External Battery: ($249.99 – $209.99) Compatible with all THINKWARE models, the iVolt Mini External Battery increases the duration of Parking Surveillance mode, allowing it to remain in parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added.
“Labor Day is a time to appreciate all the dedicated workers who make things ‘go’, and in particular those who deliver and drive for a living each day,” said a THINKWARE representative. “THINKWARE wants to recognize their hard work and perseverance by offering our best dash cams at a discounted price, so they can drive the business forward.”
For more information, visit THINKWARE’s website at https://thinkwarestore.com/
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lineup into 17 other countries including the US, Canada, the UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lineup during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. ForCES2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF, IDEA, and Red Dot Design Awards.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.